You may be eligible to participate in a research study assessing herbal supplementation on knee pain if:
- You are between 18 and 60 years old
- Run at least 15 miles per week
- Have been experiencing knee pain for at least three months
- Are willing to take an herbal supplement
- Have access to a smartphone with a distance-tracking application
For more information, call 503.552.1869 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This study is being conducted by the Helfgott Research Institute at National University of Natural Medicine.
Study title: “The Effects of Curcumin, Boswellia, Bromelain, and Quercetin on Inflammation and Chronic Knee Pain in Endurance Runners”
Approval Date: 08.31.2015
Principal Investigator: Andrew Erlandsen, ND
Fill out the form below if you are interested in participating in this study.