Are you a healthy man age 50-72?
Join a diet and lifestyle study!
NUNM is conducting a research study to assess the impact of a nine-week diet and lifestyle program on the quality of life, symptoms, and methylation-related biomarkers related to risk for chronic inflammation and cancer.
You may be eligible if you:
- Are a healthy male, age 50-72
- Are willing to adhere to nine weeks of a dietary and lifestyle program, including specific nutrition and exercise guidelines
- Do not have a diagnosis of heart, liver or kidney disease, diabetes, autoimmune disease, high blood pressure, cancer, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple sclerosis, or Alzheimer’s disease
- Do not use nicotine, marijuana or cannabinoids (including CBD products), or recreational drugs/substances
- Are willing to have your blood drawn three times and to fast overnight before blood draws
- Are willing to provide three saliva samples
- Can attend a screening visit and three study visits at the Helfgott Research Institute, located in Portland, OR
Join a diet and lifestyle study! Up to $450 in compensation by joining.
To learn more, please call 503.552.1777 or email.
This study is being conducted by the Helfgott Research Institute at Natural University of Natural Medicine.
Study title: The effects of using a methylation diet and lifestyle on self-reported symptoms and methylation-related biomarkers in vivo.
IRB #: RB100217
Approval Date: 11.29.2017
Principal Investigators: Ryan Bradley, ND, MPH and Kara Fitzgerald, ND