Are you a healthy man age 50-72?
Join a diet and lifestyle study!
NUNM is conducting a research study to assess the impact of a nine-week diet and lifestyle program on the quality of life, symptoms, and methylation-related biomarkers related to risk for chronic inflammation and cancer.
You may be eligible if you:
- Are a healthy male, age 50-72
- Are willing to adhere to nine weeks of a dietary and lifestyle program, including specific nutrition and exercise guidelines
- Do not have a diagnosis of heart, liver or kidney disease, diabetes, autoimmune disease, high blood pressure, cancer, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple sclerosis, or Alzheimer’s disease
- Do not use nicotine, marijuana or cannabinoids (including CBD products), or recreational drugs/substances
- Are willing to have your blood drawn three times and to fast overnight before blood draws
- Are willing to provide three saliva samples
- Can attend a screening visit and three study visits at the Helfgott Research Institute, located in Portland, OR
Join a diet and lifestyle study! Up to $450 in compensation by joining.
To learn more, please call 503.552.1777 or email.
This study is being conducted by Helfgott Research Institute at National University of Natural Medicine.
Study title: The effects of using a methylation diet and lifestyle on self-reported symptoms and methylation-related biomarkers in vivo.
IRB #: RB100217
Approval Date: 11.29.2017
Principal Investigators: Ryan Bradley, ND, MPH; and Kara Fitzgerald, ND
Fill out the form below if you are interested in participating in this study.